Thursday, March 22, 2007

about

:: Valerie ~ Petalthots ::

A aspirational girl who left the working society to focus on designing and crafting of unique handmade jewelleries. I am graduated from London university with Bsc in Business. Though it is not really related to crafts but my passion for designing grew stronger way back from the schooldays. I love beading and extremely love to admire very unique designs. I believe in using quality materials that are long lasting and would not go out of fashion easily (simply because they are unique handmade jewelleries). All the designs are 100% handmade by me and I made an extra effort to ensure that it touches the heart of the buyer.

If you like my designs and work, I welcome you to be part of this journey in exploring exclusive handmade accessories.

To read more about me, visit my personal blog below
PixieCastle

No comments: