Sunday, April 29, 2007

Magical Instincts


Like this? ~ email to itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

SweetCandy
Price = S$15
SOLD!
The caramel donut (by Adeline) looks like a candy to me so I named it as sweetcandy. Complete with white roses quartz on top.
Approx.: 1.8" (excluding hooks), 14k gold-filled earring hooks. Wires are safe from tarnishing.





Like this? ~ email to itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg



HeartsCan (SOLD)
Price = S$15

encasing a swarovski clear heart shape within a heart frame. Added some silver chains below and pink hisbiscus at the side.
Approx.: Chains=13.5", Pendant=3" Wires are safe from tarnishing.






Like this? ~ email to itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Veronica
Price = S$18

Pink Rose quartz matching with unique shape dark gold combination bead. I love the bottom part most. As I was thinking & searching thru my charms what to match the round gold-plated shape...uh huh this rose charm which I bought....hmmm(quite long ago) struck my mind~~ I hope that you will like it~~ =P

Approx.: 2.9", 14k gold-filled earring hooks and jump rings.

Wires are safe from tarnishing.






Like this? ~ email to itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Vanessa (SOLD)
Price = S$15


Out of boredom and slacking away, I have unusually created the special ends and crafted some charms onto it. The centre heart is a heart locket which you can insert a picture in it. Below it you can see some small silver balls. As I was pondering what to include below, I thought of the way some balls were tied together in a twist of wires~haha^^ this is my final design... I have not decided how the chain would be and I will leave it to the minds of the future owner. hehe~~ Prices are inclusive of the chains though ~

Wires are safe from tarnishing.

Chains = UnKn0wn?? (leave it to U?), Pendant -1.7"(across) by 1.5"(down)

No comments: