Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bracelet Series

Bracelet Series


Like this? ~ email to itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Pearlina S$10 (SOLD)

Well~ this is one of my hottest design before. Though simple, but it is easy to match and can be worn in any occasion. This time, I have used Swarovski pink, peach and white pearls with violet swarovski crystals.


Approx.: 6.2inches



Concept taken with full permission from Cherlyn ~ edynae.

Hope that you will like them and please do place your orders now....Email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg










Dionne (SOLD)
S$18

Another piece of wired bracelet with silver dragonfly filigree. This time, I have used authentic swarovski crystal pearls in powder rose & maroon colours. The latest colours in swarovski series. Added twirls to the bracelet.

Wires used are safe from tarnishing. Approx.: 7"

Like this? email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Doreen S$18 (SOLD)
A specially designed wired bracelet. I have added a silver dove filigree with black roses surrounded by authentic swarovski crystal pearls. Take a look at my other wired bracelet too!

Wires are safe from tarnishing. Approx: 7.8"

No comments: