Sunday, May 20, 2007

Earrings

Hi sweeties,

These are my collections which I have stayed up and make till 2am. Hope that you gals will like it. With lots of love! Have A Great Sunday!











Eleanor (SOLD)
S$14


Firstly, I would like to say that this balloon wiring works is thru the inspiration of Edynae's webbie. I got the inspiration thru the gal holding the balloon. I feel its very sweet and lovely and I made this piece. I have added some wiring works and pink roses.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Wires are tarnish resistant. Approx: 3.3 inches

Interested, please order at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg












Edalene (SOLD)

S$14

Edalene is made up of greenie crystals and pearls. The pearls are from Swarovski while the crystals are form Czech. At the bottom, I have added some cutie donut shape crystal and a unique last pair of bicone beads. Simple & sophisticated and you can wear it to dinners, D&D, office and so on.

Rhodium earring hooks are used. Wires are tarnish resistant. Approx: 2.1 inches (excluding hooks).

Place your order at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: