Saturday, May 19, 2007

Good morning

Good Morning everyone!

Its a nice sleep huh? rainy day and cosy feeling. I have this imagination across my mind this morning. Im thinking of how nice the feeling will be when you bump into a stranger who is wearing the accessories made by yourself. The feeling is simply great!! Im thinking about this is because the accessories which I have displayed in my blog are specially handmade with love by myself. What you see is what you will be getting. It is encouraging when someone tells you that " You have lovely stuffs", so on....Im still improving and on the search for more creativity.

Thanks to those who have been supporting me and those who have drop me an email for enquiries. Im sorry if you cant get what you want because it is sold but not to worry new designs will always be coming up.

I will be uploading some new designs soon....please stay tune ^^ >3

valerie

No comments: