Monday, May 21, 2007

Jazreel


Jazreel


S$22 (SOLD)


Jazreel is named after my friend's baby gal. This is my new creation art piece. I have specially added unique wiring to the shells. These are real sea shells after careful treatment. I bought it from a charity organisation who are raising funds for poor needy children in Philipines. Those shells are collected by the children, washed and special treatment. I think it is good and bought a whole lot from them. Thus, from now onwards, I will be putting up lotsa of accessories containing shells. I hope that you will support them too!


I matched it with handmade ribbon roses along with the ring. I am quite sure that this is my idea of this handmade ribbon roses as I have not come across anyone doing this before. You can find it here only. Im pretty glad the way this pair of earrings turn out to be. Love it lots!! If you like my ribbon rose concept and would like to reproduce it, please let me know ya!


14k gold-filled earring hooks and materials used. Wires are tarnish resistant and Petalthots always gloss a layer to protect the wirings. Approx: Both~3 inches-inclusive of the ribbons (excluding hooks),


Interested, place an order at http://www.blogger.com/itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: