Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Petal earrings

Petal Earring D (SOLD)
S$18
Ballerina dances in her world of fantasies and showing off her beautiful and graceful poses. A mismatch pair of earrings.
Rhodium earring hooks. Wires are tarnish resistant. Wires are glossed with a layer of protection and finishing

If you love it or needs more information, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Left: Out of boredom, I begin crafting my wires and unknowingly, I have formed this ribbon shape. I think it is designed by me and can be found here only. Approx length is 2.5 inches (excluding hooks).

Right: A miniature size ballerina with silver filigree butterflies and AB colour Swarovski round clear crystal. Approx length: 2 inches (excluding hooks).





Petal Earring C
S$20 (SOLD)
Oriental gold triangular shape filigree matched with gold chains and round pink swirl clay balls. Every gals loves to shop and I have attach with it a shopping bag for you wherever you go....

14k gold-filled materials used. Wires are tarnish resistant. Approx: 5.1 inches (excluding hooks)
Pretty long and it may reach your shoulder. If its too long for you, let me know and I will adjust it for you.

I hope that you will like it and email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg




















Amica Realm (SOLD)
S$16
Magical way of presenting a beauty. Looking at the unique pink rose swarovski (duno what is the name of this shape) shape crystal and you will ponder upon the stars above you. Smiles** I have also added gold frost surface stars beneath it.

14k gold-filled materials used. Wires are tarnish resistant. Wires are glossed with a layer of protection and finishing Approx: 1.9 inches (excluding hooks).

Lovely and magically presented. Email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: