Friday, May 4, 2007

Wired Bracelets & Frames

Hi dearies, here are all I have for the past few days. Lately, I have found a webbie by Cherlyn from edynae. These concepts are taken with full permission.

Hope that you will like them and please do place your orders now....Email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg










Dionne (SOLD)
S$18

Another piece of wired bracelet with silver dragonfly filigree. This time, I have used authentic swarovski crystal pearls in powder rose & maroon colours. The latest colours in swarovski series. Added twirls to the bracelet.

Wires used are safe from tarnishing. Approx.: 7"

Like this? email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Doreen S$18 (SOLD)
A specially designed wired bracelet. I have added a silver dove filigree with black roses surrounded by authentic swarovski crystal pearls. Take a look at my other wired bracelet too!

Wires are safe from tarnishing. Approx: 7.8"

Like this? email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Elisa
S$15(SOLD)


Specially self-wired teardrop frame. If you notice, there is a pair of ballerina shoes below....certainly very sweet and lovely necklace

Wires are safe from tarnishing. Approx: 14.5"(down) for chains, 2" for pendant.

Like this? email to me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: