Monday, December 17, 2007

Earrings

Krystal $26 (SOLD)

This is a sweet piece with a lovely name. Krystal is designed to the name itself. I fell in love when I first saw this pair of swarovski crystal. Milky, crystalized and clear filled. I had attached it with handmade clay round beads by Patricia. Yea! same claybeads used with Eilir Cottage. This pair was made quite some time back but displayed here today only. I do have to emphasize that it is brand new and not to worry, it was displayed today because I had been thinking if I should keep it for myself. :)

Rhodium earring hooks used, approx: 2inches (excludes earring hooks).

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Eilir Cottage $28 (SOLD)
yes same handmade claybeads by Patricia. The teacup charm is one of my favourite~!! Its extremely delicate and pretty. It comes with high elegance and in sophisticated colour.
Rhodium tassle and earring hooks used, approx 2.6inches (excludes earring hooks).
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!




Selena $22 (SOLD)
Selena is a sweetie wired pair with 3D diamantee butterfly charms. Added with it are black jet swarovski crystals in different shapes of teardrops and butterfly.
Rhodium earring hooks used, approx: 1.7 inches (left), 2.2inches (right), excludes earring hooks.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!





Roselette $16 (SOLD)

A vintage ballerina in shades of brass mismatch pair. Added pink carved roses on both sides. Right side consist of a ruby diamond shape beads.

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (excludes earring hooks.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Celeste $26 (SOLD)

The princess of retro colours. Added golden butterflies, teardrops, gold round filigree and handmade clay pillows by Ginette.

14k gold plated earring hooks. Approx: 1.7inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Caroline $25 (SOLD)

Yupz a simple pair for a start. hmm...wonder why it is so simple? Its not because it is easier to make or design, but because I would like to maintain its simple elegance. I added Patricia's clay pillows in shades of blue and green to the gold plated mini oval loops.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 1.6inches (excludes earring hooks).



To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: