Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ayrael

Yupz, this is a surprise post....haha...should check back my blog frequently ya in order not to miss any sweeties blings....
oh ya! I could not mail to my mailing list due to some error entry which I have yet to find out. Anyway, check back my blog for more surprises as I am super in beading spirit lately!!! Muahhhaaa!!




Ayrael $42 (SOLD)

A sweet piece and dangling piece. let it dangles and swing gracefully with your dress!!!

Sorry for the price because of the good quality imported materials such as the cherry US pewter, silver butterfly with diamantees, all different types of Swarovski crystals used. New handmade claydoll in this pink dress and halo angel.
Rhodium Chains and toggle used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: