Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Earring Galore

Hey babes! Some pretties up for grab and yea it is an earring galore. Help yourself to these new babies and get them home ya!

Is these enough? **hints**

Mylianne $18 (Unavailable)

She is a gorgeous piece, simple and elegant for the working class ladies out there. For those who would like something unique, different from others and suitable for office wear.

I had used pretty Japan tensha, purple swarovski teardrops, yellow flowers. As simple as that.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

My Gorgeous $24

My pretty pair of imported handmade clay lentils from germany, by Karin. :)

Mismatch theme with blue clay roses and vintage brass ribbon.

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Approx: 1.4inches

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Jelaine $25 (SOLD)
A pair similar to fancier blooms. She is lovely and brings out an turqoise enchanting look.
Using handmade clay pillows by Patricia, with silver butterfly charms, teardrop, and swarovski crystal.
Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (left), 2inches (right), excludes earring hooks

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Fuchsia Anxiety $30 (Available at Pandora Box)
Fuchsia comprises handmade clay lentils by ade, blings from korea, swarovski crystals, unique heartshape US pewter charm and rose charm.
Lovingly and sweet!!
14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.9inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Fond Memories $24 (SOLD)
A kinda gal next door design. I had mismatched the pair with 2 different charms, school bus and a window with a little kitten. I had purposely taken the photo closely so that you can notice the little kitten. Matched with purple czech crystal and yellow flowers, tassle and some wirings.
High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Approx: 1.5inches (right), 2.6inches (right) excludes earring hooks
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Fancier Pink Blooms $26 (SOLD)
A pretty pinkish fuchsia pair. Using handmade clay round claybeads by Patricia, swarovski crystals, wired with bell flowers and gold butterfly charms.
14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2inches (left), 1.3inches (right), excludes earring hooks

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: