Monday, February 11, 2008

Bling Teddie $38 (SOLD)

I really love this pair! I could not sleep last night and started beading till 2.30am. Made these 2 pairs. I hope that you will like this too! This is an exclusive piece meaning that no remakes is available as I do not have the materials anymore.

A mismatched with teddie and comb charms themed with pink carved roses, czech beads, blings blings and imported parts.

14k gold plated earring hooks used here. They are more lasting and tarnish resistant. Approx: 2.5inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Let's Dance $26 (SOLD)

A sweetie pink mismatch pair. I had wired and swirl up bell flowers to the left and added handmade clay pillows. On the right, there is a ballerina dancing with pink diamantee bead.

Rhodium earring hooks used. They are more lasting and tarnish resistant. Approx: 1.8inches (left), 2.6inches (right). Both measurement exclude earring hooks.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: