Monday, February 25, 2008

Cavana & Camry

Cavana $26

Cavana is made up of my handmade clay lentils. I REALLY LOVE LOVE THIS SET!!!
It is really one which I am happy of!!

They are themed up with black onyx beads and peachy paper flower.

Rhodium earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Camry $30 (SOLD)

An exquisite and classy pair which I must admit. I wanted to keep for myself! Yupz! planning to get more of the mushroom(or strawberry charms).

Also includes handmade clay roundelles by Pat, maroon teardrops, pink flowers with red swarovski butterfly crystals and rhodium loops.

Rhodium earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: