Monday, February 4, 2008

EARRINGS COLLECTION!!!
PRICES REDUCED GREATLY!!
GRAB IT FOR THIS FESTIVE SEASON!!

Swirl'dgreen Style $22

Pretty handmade clay beads by Ade with silver butterfly charms, carved rose imported from Japan & green crystal teardrop.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 6.2cm (left), 5cm(right)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Stylish Desire $18 (SOLD)

A stylish piece with fashion desires.....lolz..

Black glass heartshape beads, mannequin & heels charms and crystals.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 4.8cm (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Aylen $15 (SOLD)

A simple mismatch pair with butterfly & tinkerbell in blue theme.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 4.8cm (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: