Sunday, February 24, 2008

Earrings

Hello there, Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I had been busy moving some of my stuffs from office to home. Well~ next week onwards would be another new start for me, I will be be able to spend more time with Petalthots and bringing you more craftings works. I hope that it would be a good move as it had been quite long time since I am focusing on passion again.

Meanwhile, please enjoy this update.

Luvs, Valerie

Vanessie $30 (SOLD)
She is a babe! Vanessie for those who likes heartshape claybeads? Sometimes, I like to try different colour themes, wanting to create something, exposing out the unrevealed side of you. This beauty is themed in red/maroon/black, light brown, blue and white.
I hope that you will be attracted to her!!
Rhodium earring hooks are used. Wires used are tarnish resistent, more lasting. Approx: 2.6inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!





Rosella $30 (SOLD)
A pair with lighter colour theme. Consist of pink, violet, white, light brown. For those who do not like contrasting colours.
She's pure, demure and sweet pair. I uses handmade rose by Charlene, butterfly charm, teadrops, pink flowers, swarovski crystals and tassle. This time I had match the pair with rose studs which is even more delicate. I seldom design earring with studs.
Rhodium chains, earring studs used. Wires used are tarnish resistent, more lasting. Approx: 2.6inches (exclude earring hooks).
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: