Friday, February 15, 2008

Helllooo!! Hope that all of you had enjoyed the special day last night :)

Have not got the time to upload these pretties. Here they are, note that there is FOC registered postage till end Feb 08 + additional 20% discount for purchase of $80. Not to miss any of these yea!

Enjoy!


Rubyille $20 (SOLD)

Lovely handmade clay round beads with red rose designs & greenish leaves. I had matched them with gold oriental fan, orange flora and wiring works.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. These materials are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx: 1.8inches (excludes earring hooks)

Perisa $25 (SOLD)

Handmade clay roundbeads by Charlene with blue flora on white background. Added gold square frame, tassle and matching blue beads.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. These materials are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx: 3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Janicia $25 (SOLD)

A vintage pair with contrast of both brass and silver theme.

Left, I uses handmade clay lentils by Charlene, add a silver fairy angel.
Right, simpler with brass key charm, pink carved roses, silver chains.

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Wires used are imported from US. These materials are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx: 2inches-left, 2.2inches-right (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Corals Treasure $30 (SOLD)

Love the way it is. Vibrant and oceanic pair. It gives me the feeling of beside the sea nature. These are real corals, handpicked by my sister when she was in phuket. Not to worry, I had personally dig and wash them till clean. Do you notice some purplish shells too? They are specially treated by poor kids from Phuket and I had bought them as a form of charity.
On the right side is a gold branch with dangling swarovski crystals. Dun you think this piece is really in very vibrant colours? Love the nature!!

14k gold plated earring hooks used. These materials are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx: 2.4inches-left, 2inches-right (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Cassilia $24 (SOLD)
A unique pair with handmade donut by Ade, beige carved roses, leaf & rose plated charms, tassle & swarovski maroon butterfly crystal..
14k gold plated earring hooks used. These materials are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx: 2.8inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: