Saturday, March 22, 2008

Loving Butterflies

Hey gals,

sorry that I had been out the whole day...here's an update, only one necklace but its really pretty and it is my favourite. Also, I will need to get some feedback on if you will like to see an Earring Buzz Collection II? Pls....let me hear from you k...haha.. also to let me know if you will like to see a necklace collection too! Ppl, you can either email/leave a comment. Thanks in advance!!!





Loving Butterflies $36 (SOLD)
A wired pendant which I like a lot...I had made it for quite a few days and so so tempted to keep for myself. :)
The wired pendant consists of vintage butterfly cameo (imported) with clay rose, carved roses, bell flowers, butterfly charms with unique wirings.

Rhodium chains used. Wires used are of high quality and non-tarnishing materials. Approx: 13inches (chains), 2.2inches (pendant)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: