Thursday, April 10, 2008

Angelia Choker Necklace




Angelia $48 (SOLD)
OMG I REALLY LOVE THIS NECKLACE!!! choker style she is. I adore this piece so much. Out of the blue, I had picked a purple heel charm & a mini red handbag to accompany this shopping trip haha~~~
I had added this shopping trip vibrant pink, maroon colours, czech blings to brighten you trip, making it a fruitful one. Also, Japan carved rose and tassle to accompany. Faux pearls used here. Along the chains is a set of carefully picked fresh water pearls. I had meticulously wire them and connect them together. Fresh water pearls are natural and fine pieces. They are harder to be wired than other types of pearls. Other materials used is rhodium filigree, vintage flower.
Rhodium chains and toggle used. 8.5inches (chains), 3 inches (pendant). Please also let me know your preferred length so that I can fit this piece to you.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: