Friday, April 11, 2008

A SALE FOR ALL

Thanks For the Wait. Here's a mini collection up for grab at this sale. Price are greatly slashed! I managed to make these yesterday only. Like others, they are carefully selected & crafted for the design itself.

Normal Local Postage at $1 and Registered Mail at $2.50. If you are purchasing with other items, combine postage is allowed. So why not? Buyers are encouraged to follow strictly to the 3days payment for this collection, else if there is any other ladies on the waiting list, it will go to the next one. For those interested but it is reserved, kindly email me to be on the waiting list. Thanks lots!

I shall see the response and decide if there should be more of this? Thanks!

P/s: All reserved, please email me to be under pending list? thanks



Blue Cheers $12 (SOLD)

A mismatch pair using blue theme. I had added a pair of unique brown clay rose onto loops and added handmade clay lentils by Charlene and blue glass teardrops

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (left), 2.9inches (right), excludes earring hooks

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Blue Blossom $12 (SOLD)

For the flower blooms....A simple pair with handmade clay pillows in blue pastel.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 1.7inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Pearlie White $12 (SOLD)

A sweetie & gentle pair. I uses swarovski pearls, czech pearls, 14k gold plated chains as tassle.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Pearlie Green $12 (SOLD)

A simple and sweet tea green pair. I uses tea green sparkle beads, gold butterfly & czech crystals. 14k gold plated tassle.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.8inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Sarah Dance $10 (SOLD)

Blue cloinesonne beads with swarovski pearls, angel & ballerina charms & butterfly.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.9inches (left), 1.6inches (right), excldes earring hooks

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Rose Buds $18 (SOLD)

Handmade clay pillows by Charlene with 14k gold birds charms, swarovski crystals

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: