Thursday, June 12, 2008

Special Sale! 50% off all items listed here!!!


If you had been eyeing on any of these, here's a SUPER Good Deal! Special dedicated to my regulars/people who had make purchases from me before. Well, I do have the records, so no worries. If you have made any purchases from me before, you get to purchase any of these available items at 50% off. Local normal postage is Free for this post!


Need to consider anymore? Please wait for my email to confirm your order.


T&C: No remakes for any shown here. First Come First Served Basis. Limited to this postage and no combine with other promotions. Any amendments will have additional charges (eg: extension). If more than a buyer is involved, it will be based on fairness basis so that everyone will get a chance.



Alcaster $22

A sweetie mismatch pair. If you like brass tone designs :)

Left ~ handmade clay pillows with mermaid vintage charm & butterfly crystal

Right ~ Handmade clay pillows with vintage flower charm, tassle & butterflies crystals

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Approx:2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!








Away to the Natural Breeze $58 (SOLD)


This is really really gorgeous! I love it a lot!! I have only one set of this special brooch charm with diamantee and so this is an exclusive one off design.


This is meant to be hanging down to the chest area, short necklace. I had used an imported leaf with diamantee brooch, Charlene handmade clay lentils, czech blings, a variety of pink beads, a variety of turquoise, clear swarovski crystals, pale green teardrop & czech beads hanging around the collar area.


Rhodium chains and clasp used. Approx: 8.6inches down one side.


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!







Emerald Dance $35 (SOLD)

Emerald Dance is a pretty pair of mismatch earrings in shades of green :) If you like something more to green with classy design or if you need a pair of classy earrings to match green dresses, you should not miss this. Exclusive pair only, No remakes.


She consists of czech blings beads, ballerina charm, swarovski crystals, rhodium tassle, Jade agate rose bead, clay flowers, Karin's handmade clay pillows.


White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 3.1-3.5inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




Lalarie Sweet $25 (SOLD)


A petite pair with different flowers and blue lace agate.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 1.5inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!





Guardian Dreams $45


Charming gothic guardian bracelet. Guardian Dreams consists of guardian on a cloisonne loop, pearl crown charm, Japan carved rose, black onyx, handmade claybeads, fan charm, swarovski component & coral teardrops. Sorry about the price but looking at it, you will just find it worth the value because of the charms & materials used here :)


14k gold plated chains and toggle used. Approx: 7inches (please email me your wrist length so that I can adjust for you.)



To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!






Illusion Dreams $25


A new creation. Bracelet with delicate wirings and whimsical teardrops. She consists of wirings, coral flora, coral teardrops, blue lace agate and swarovski crystals


Brass wirings and clasps used. Wires are glossed with a layer to protect the bracelet. Please email me with your wrist length so that I can adjust it for you :)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!







C.h.i.m.e $30 (SOLD)


A cutie pair of lovey dovey birdies :) Its like wearing them and hearing the their lovely voices humming near you? haha... This time the name is different from the rest which I uses.


She consists of handmade clay lentils newly imported, bird charm with swarovski crystal, brass loops and leaves.


High quality brass earring hooks used. Approx: 3.2inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



Golden Hardship $20

A quirky & cute pair. I had matched handmade clay roundelle with a set of wheelbarrow. Simple and cute :)

14k gold plated earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!








Rings Leisure Series $16 each (SOLD)
RL II only, The one which I am wearing in the first pic.

RLI ~ Using Charlene's handmade clayrose onto a rhodium adjustable ring base with black onyx teardrop & carved rose

RLII ~ She consist of smoky black swarovski round crystal with peach coral flora & czech crystals around.

RLIII ~ a simple design with purple cateye beads and metallica rose.

Approx: Size 6 (maximum), measurement base on ring rod

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!





Doll Up $34 (SOLD)

I made the left but designed the right in two different days. haha! Just want it to be so mismatched. But theme is still so princessy.

Left ~ shows an anna sui inspired charm, with black acrylic beads, crystal teadrops, swarovski crystals.

Right ~ A lady charm on a Japan imported square filigree, swarovski crystals.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (left), 3inches (right), excludes earring hooks

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




A Fairy Trink $45 (SOLD)

A Golden piece of fairy theme. A follow up from MAAD Apr08. She is lovely and fairy-ness....

thank you to those who had drop by to visit me...I think that many of you are quite spoilt for choice or may had somehow missed this little pretty fairy hidden at a corner. Its not too late :) grab it here!! haha!

She consists of handmade clay rose by Charlene, a fairy pewter, big rose charm, Japan carved roses, rose quartz stone, czech blings.

14k gold plated chains used. Approx: 11.8inches (chains), 2.4inches (pendant)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!





Apple Chest $28 (SOLD)

Apple necklace with chest charm is a vintage and sweet piece. I had used a wooden apple with imported flowers, brass charms & tassle, swarovski pearls.

High quality brass chains and clasp used. Approx: 13inches (chains), 4inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

Romance $28 (Unavailable)

An gothic piece and I prefer to leave it as simple as this. I had specially imported the rose imprinted glass charm and attached them with the handmade clay lentils by Angelicious Clay and added tassle beneath it.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!





Fiona $62 (SOLD)

This is a special collection using 925 sterling silver chains and different types of precious stones. I fell in love with this unique chain of oval and dainty feel.
A very classy and elegant piece with vibrant yellow rose with diamantee (handmade by Charlene). I had added sea shell rounds along the chains, rose quartz love (2 sizes), rose quartz water drop faceted and white turquoise ovals.


925 silver chains and clasps used. Approx: 14.5inches (full length)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



Star Style $20 (SOLD)


Have a hair cut with stylish designs? lolz..haha..jus kidding. This pair is very cute with comb and scissors charms and star agate used.


14k gold plated chains and earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!





Syfornia $28 (SOLD)

Syfornia is an eyecatching bracelet cum anklet. Picture above shows how it look like when worn on the wrist. I did not take a picture on my anklet because I think its very unsightly ....haha
Anyway, elongate it to be worn as an anklet. I have not made an anklet before, so here it is...... gals, please let me know if you like to see more anklet k :)

I uses Karin handmade clay lentils with blue czech beads and swarovski crystals, rose charms.

14k gold plated toggle used. Approx: 8.7 inches (as an anklet), bracelet is adjustable.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!










Teresa Bracelet $34 (SOLD)

Naming this pretty bracelet after a customer of mine who is also my ex-colleague. :) Thank you so much for your patience and support.

Teresa is a bracelet in brass tone with imported handmade clay pillows, crown & rose charm, leaves & branches and black square beads.

I uses high quality brass tone chains and clasps. Bracelet can be adjusted to your wrist length so please let me know your measurements before mailing. :)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


EB1015 $40 (SOLD)

A fairy-enchanting mismatch pair with handmade clay lentils by Charlene. This pair is more pricy because of the black agate carved rose.

Left - A dancing ballerina tassle attached.
Right - An angel sitting on a moon charm and tassle attached.

14k gold plated earring hooks & chains used. Wires used are imported from US and are of non-tarnishing. Approx: 2.3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg. Visit my live auction!





EB1004 $30 (SOLD)

A vintage and unique pair. Added handmade clay lentils by Charlene, imported flowers, leopard 14k gold charms, pink beads and swarovski crystals.

Gold-filled earring hooks used. Notice that this is one of the 2 pairs which I had used gold-filled earring hooks. They are non-tarnishing and long lasting. Approx: 3.2inches (excludes earring hooks).

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!







Vanessie $30 (SOLD)

She is a babe! Vanessie for those who likes heartshape claybeads? Sometimes, I like to try different colour themes, wanting to create something, exposing out the unrevealed side of you. This beauty is themed in red/maroon/black, light brown, blue and white.

I hope that you will be attracted to her!!

Rhodium earring hooks are used. Wires used are tarnish resistent, more lasting. Approx: 2.6inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!







Milliea $45

A lovely piece and I must say it is my most most favourite piece. I thought of having a versatile pendant and it can be reversed around to match 2 different clothings at anytime. This is a 2 in 1 pendant. It can be worn on one side or turned around for different pendant altogether.
My most favourite of all my wiring pieces.

First picture, left is an imported cameo with a goddess and gold flower. Right is a fairy angel with flowers and butterflies.

Easy to match and versatile 2 in 1 pendant.

14k gold plated chains and toggle used which are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx:
2.4inches (pendant), 13.5inches (chains)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




Juliana $26

Juliana is pretty similar to Kathy but more details. This is more of a combination of those who likes hip hop colours and tend to like ballerina theme.

Handmade clay pillows, imported ballerina & rose charms.

Chains and toggle used are of 14k gold plated. They are more lasting and tarnish resistent.
Approx: 6.8inches









Clover Delight $45 (SOLD)


Clover Delight as the name implies themed with clover leaves which is believed to bring you good luck with the vibrant colours. I also hope that it can cover you happily throughout a delightful year. Note Clover stitch charm is one and only piece that I have. So no remakes possible. Grab it while its available.


As shown on the pictures, swarovski red/pink donut crystals used, handmade clay square beads by Ade and roundelles by Charlene, clover leaves, clover stitch pendant and tassle. The length of this piece is meant to be short and around the chest so that it will jolly well match with you lovely dresses!!

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Approx: 23inches (full length of chain), 3inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



My Gorgeous $24 (SOLD)

My pretty pair of imported handmade clay lentils from germany, by Karin. :)

Mismatch theme with blue clay roses and vintage brass ribbon.

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Approx: 1.4inches

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!






Caroline $25 (SOLD)


Yupz a simple pair for a start. hmm...wonder why it is so simple? Its not because it is easier to make or design, but because I would like to maintain its simple elegance. I added Patricia's clay pillows in shades of blue and green to the gold plated mini oval loops.


14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 1.6inches (excludes earring hooks).


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




!
Aquaric Seals $26

Another try out using aqua wirings this time. I have wired around a blue seal with my wires. Added some swarovski crystals for the seal to play with. Also added czech fire polish beads and black heart beads along the rhodium chains.

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Wires used are non-tarnishing and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 13.2inches(chains), 1.8inches) pendant.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!








Wynsynia $40 (SOLD)

Inspired by many other beaders on similar vintage style necklaces. I hope this piece is different though...:)

Made up of different types of flowers in pink, blue & antique combination, star and ribbon charms. Unique triple layer chains.

Rhodium chains and toggles used. Wires used are non-tarnishing. Approx: 10inches(chains), 3inches long for pendant.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!








Joycelyn $30 (SOLD)


This is a bracelet which I hope will bring joy, laughter and happiness to the owner. Just received my package from Karin last week and am very excited to produce more trinkets.


Made with a sweet handmade angel doll, Karin's new design claybeads, combined with my handmade ribbon flower. I added a fan charm and a special dragonfly toggle end.


Rhodium chains, toggles used. Approx: 6.4inches (let me know if the length needs adjustment).


To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: