Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am extending this post because I think the picture was not very well-taken the earlier time. Here you are the re-pictured item.





Angel Falls $32 (SOLD)


FOC Registered Postage


A charming Angel falls earrings. She consists of tinkerbell charm, angel charm, vintage flowers, mini pearl within a silver 3D heart, tassle, czech pearls


White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2.4 (left) - 2.9 (right) inches excludes earring hooks


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!






Birgitte $29


FOC Registered Postage


A princessy collection. She consists of clear glass teardrops, pink handmade clay pillows by tinkleartroom, czech pearls, pink lucite flower, silver flora filigree.


White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Alexia $28 (sold)
FOC Registered Postage


Vintage looking Alexia consists of brass butterfly charm imported from USA, wired around purple artistic wires, czech pearls, red rose and brass round loop chains.


High quality brass chains and clasp used. Approx: 12.2inches (chains), 3inches (pendant)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: