Sunday, July 13, 2008


Colours of Rainbow $45 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

This is a trial necklace and I am quite satisfied with how it turned up to be. She is a colourful yet charming piece.

Colours of Rainbow consists of swarovski crystals, czech pearls, vintage flowers & a unique flora clonnisonne charm.

14k gold-plated chains and clasp used. Approx: 12.5inches (chains), 2.5inches (pendant)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Duckie Lake $48 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

I love this little duckie jade charm! One of a kind and I had made her into a simple sweet necklace. Sweetie little duckie swims around her lake with beads of multi colours mini tourmaline, red adventurine & lucite flowers & silver (clover-like) charm. If you are those that believe in that certain stones are able to bring some kind of luck..this will be something sweet for you :)

Rhodium chains,clasp used. Approx: 13.5 inches (inclusive pendant & tassle)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: