Thursday, August 14, 2008



Fellina $26 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage
Pretty imported handmade clay pillows, Japan carved rose, czech drops & rhodium chains
Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Classic Earrings PT101 $20 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage
A simple classic earring in black & white theme. A pair with my Pure Art theme.
Consists of handmade clay pillows, natural pearl drops, vintage floras & czech pearls.
14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Chirping with Angel $34 (SOLD at sale $29)

FOC Registered Postage

A vintage and lovely pair. Consists of brass birdie, angel charm, swarovski crystals, pearls, vintage rose, swarovski components & vintage flowers.
High quality brass earring hooks used. Approx: 3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: