Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was supposed to bring these to my September event at Millefleur but I cant wait to show some of my latest creation to you. And of course, there would be more in the make so that I can freeze you during my event.

Earrings and more ...

East Meets West $20 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage

A pretty theme and I love the tiny cute chinese knots that I had used on the right side.
I planned to bring this to my appearance at Millefleur this September but I cant wait to show it to you :)

Consists of carved rose, bone drop, rose filigree charm, silver butterfly, swarovski teadrops.

White gold earring hooks used. 2.3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Shimmer Classic Lady $22 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage

A classic pair and for the lady with elegance and style.
Consists of imported cameo, bone teardrop, czech drop, tassle,vintage floras and silver butterfly charm.

White gold earring hooks used. 2.2-2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Cherry $35
FOC Registered Postage

This pair was meant for a customization, though I was quite disappointed because this gal disappear after. Since that I have not hear from her for so long, I shall put it up here for sale.

One last pair of rainbow claypillows from Swiss beads wired with bell flowers. This is a special set with high quality cuts of pink topaz in different sizes accompanied with gold plated tassle.

14k gold plate earring hooks used. I will update the measurement later.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Everlasting Red $25 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage
Extremely eye catcher. If red is the colour for your dressing today, this pair is really sweet. Consists of imported handmade claypillows, clayrose, blings crystals, tassle.
14k gold plated earring hooks used. 2.2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: