Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Special thanks for those who had emailed me about my aches...so sweet...its been better but still need more rest to fully recuperate.

I hope that I had not made my site here too boring with less updates for the past week. My new claydoll series will be out later, more tuning to be done.

This is a pretty and feminine piece to start with...




Just Wanna Dance $28 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Simple and feminine gold plated necklace. I love the newly imported alluring sweet pink rose. hanging near the ballet pendant. Consists of ballerina, ballet pendant, hanger charms, tensha, butterfly charm, swarovski crystals, Japan carved rose, sweet pink rose and czech beads.

14k gold plated chains and clasp used. The length to be updated.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: