Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today is a sleepy and tiring morning for me but I hope not for you out there. So hereby, I am giving some surprise to perks up your day! Have a great day!


Gingerbreadman Earrings $20 (SOLd)

FOC Registered Postage

Cute and pinky pair of gingerbreadman is out to town and will definitely be an eye-catcher to your daily wear :)

consists of brass gingerbreadman charms, czech drops, tassle and pink bow ribbons.

High quality brass earring hooks used. Approx: 2 inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Pink Pastel I $24 $18 (SOLD)
FOC Local Normal Postage (Add $2.20 for registered postage)


Pink Pastel I is a sweet pink colour earrings. All things are sweet about this pair with my favourite colour, sweet rose with pink sweet heartshape beads, fuchsia swarovski crystals. To add on the sweetness, I had wired in some mini butterflies.

An overdue pair as I had made them quite some time back for the bazaar.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx 2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Appline Violees $32 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

My favourite pair. entirely purplish sweet pastel. Quote: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Lovely appline violees consists of handmade purple clayrose, purple heartshape bead, apple charms, fabric flower, swarovski pearl.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: Approx: 1.9 - 2.3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: