Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I would be updating from time to time the items on sale here! Do check out often for great value items!! Prices slashed or discounted with free local normal postage. No remake available.

p/s: To view an updated list of items available. Click "Accessories Still Available"
thank you!
Valerie

**UPDATED ON 15 Feb 09**




Sweetcandy $24 (SALE @ $18)

A pretty & sweet pair :) Love the what it turn out to be. I had added tassle to this set of claybeads imported from Portugal with czech mini drops

14k gold plated chains and tassle.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



EB1043 $28 (SALE @ $20)

Imported handmade clay pillows with ballerina, bell flowers, love rose quartz beads and czech ruby beads.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Wishing $25 (SALE @ $20)

Handmade claybeads by Adeline with mini rose quartz faceted teardrops, silver hoops and a young girl in a wishing pose charm.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.8inches (left), 2.2inches (right), excludes earring hooks

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!





Merrier Turquoise $42 (SALE @ $35) (Reserved)

The merry design in turquoise theme. It consists of blue butterfly cameo (detachable), quartz rose stone, blue glass beads, heart charm.

14k gold plated chains and clasp used. Wires are glossed with a layer of finishing to protect the design. Approx: 3inches (pendant), 12inches (chains)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Tulip $22 (SALE @ $14) SOLD

Sweet pink pair of earrings. :) Tulip consits of imported claypillow with butterflies and roses motifs, white fabric flower, handmade pink tulips, czech beads.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Florelia Paradise $38 (SALE @ $30) SOLD


As pretty as the name...presenting a lovely and charming florelia paradise. I love this necklace :)

This is a short and alluring collar-bone necklace. She reminds me of my customers who specially loves very short necklace.

Her name is Florelia simply because of the way she brings out her inner feminine style. She consists of pink tulip flowers, butterfly & pearls charms, pink/peach sparkle beads, leaves, rose round and vintage components.

Rhodium chains and clasp used. Approx: 9.5inches (one-sided measurement)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Colours Earrings $32$20 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

Very vibrant pair and I love it. Colours is the name of this colourful earrings. She consists of handmade claypillows by Pat, tinklebell charm, vintage flowers, pearls and glass drops.

14k gold plated chains and earring hooks used. Approx: 2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Angel Wings $32 $25 (SOLD)

Enchanting and gothic feel pair of earrings with a sense of mystery. I simply love the butterfly clonisonne on the left. I have made it a mismatch with a garden theme. There are swarovski pearls, clonisonne butterfly charm, rose charm, swarovski crystals, czech pearls, clayrose.

14k gold plated earring hooks. Approx: (to be updated)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Alcaster $22 $12 GREAT BUY! SOLD

A sweetie mismatch pair. If you like brass tone designs :)

Left ~ handmade clay pillows with mermaid vintage charm & butterfly crystal

Right ~ Handmade clay pillows with vintage flower charm, tassle & butterflies crystals

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Approx:2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Guardian Dreams $45 $20 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

Charming gothic guardian bracelet. Guardian Dreams consists of guardian on a cloisonne loop, pearl crown charm, Japan carved rose, black onyx, handmade claybeads, fan charm, swarovski component & coral teardrops. Sorry about the price but looking at it, you will just find it worth the value because of the charms & materials used here :)

14k gold plated chains and toggle used. Approx: 7inches (please email me your wrist length so that I can adjust for you.)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Visit my live auction!



Illusion Dreams $25 $12 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

A new creation. Bracelet with delicate wirings and whimsical teardrops. She consists of wirings, coral flora, coral teardrops, blue lace agate and swarovski crystals

Brass wirings and clasps used. Wires are glossed with a layer to protect the bracelet. Please email me with your wrist length so that I can adjust it for you :)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




C.h.i.m.e $30 $12 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

A cutie pair of lovey dovey birdies :) Its like wearing them and hearing the their lovely voices humming near you? haha... This time the name is different from the rest which I uses.

She consists of handmade clay lentils newly imported, bird charm with swarovski crystal, brass loops and leaves.

High quality brass earring hooks used. Approx: 3.2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



EB1015 $40 $18 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

A fairy-enchanting mismatch pair with handmade clay lentils by Charlene. This pair is more pricy because of the black agate carved rose.

Left - A dancing ballerina tassle attached.
Right - An angel sitting on a moon charm and tassle attached.

14k gold plated earring hooks & chains used. Wires used are imported from US and are of non-tarnishing. Approx: 2.3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg. Visit my live auction!




EB1004 $30 $12 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

A vintage and unique pair. Added handmade clay lentils by Charlene, imported flowers, leopard 14k gold charms, pink beads and swarovski crystals.

Gold-filled earring hooks used. Notice that this is one of the 2 pairs which I had used gold-filled earring hooks. They are non-tarnishing and long lasting. Approx: 3.2inches (excludes earring hooks).

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!





Vanessie $30 $12 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)

She is a babe! Vanessie for those who likes heartshape claybeads? Sometimes, I like to try different colour themes, wanting to create something, exposing out the unrevealed side of you. This beauty is themed in red/maroon/black, light brown, blue and white.

I hope that you will be attracted to her!!

Rhodium earring hooks are used. Wires used are tarnish resistent, more lasting. Approx: 2.6inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!





Milliea $45 $22 GREAT BUY! (SOLD)
A lovely piece and I must say it is my most most favourite piece. I thought of having a versatile pendant and it can be reversed around to match 2 different clothings at anytime. This is a 2 in 1 pendant. It can be worn on one side or turned around for different pendant altogether.
My most favourite of all my wiring pieces.

First picture, left is an imported cameo with a goddess and gold flower. Right is a fairy angel with flowers and butterflies.

Easy to match and versatile 2 in 1 pendant.

14k gold plated chains and toggle used which are more lasting and tarnish resistent. Approx:
2.4inches (pendant), 13.5inches (chains)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




Juliana $26 $13 Great Buy! (SOLD)

Juliana is pretty similar to Kathy but more details. This is more of a combination of those who likes hip hop colours and tend to like ballerina theme.

Handmade clay pillows, imported ballerina & rose charms.

Chains and toggle used are of 14k gold plated. They are more lasting and tarnish resistent.
Approx: 6.8inches



!
Aquaric Seals $26 $12 GREAT BUY! SOLD
Another try out using aqua wirings this time. I have wired around a blue seal with my wires. Added some swarovski crystals for the seal to play with. Also added czech fire polish beads and black heart beads along the rhodium chains.

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Wires used are non-tarnishing and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 13.2inches(chains), 1.8inches) pendant.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



Golden Hardship $20 $10 GREAT BUY!

A quirky & cute pair. I had matched handmade clay roundelle with a set of wheelbarrow. Simple and cute :)

14k gold plated earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Featherlite earring $30 **$24** (SOLD)


Love this mismatch pair. Left side consists of Karin's handmade claybeads, cage charm with my wired on leaf, tassle, diamantee round loop. Right side consists of oval green dotted charm, turquoise rose, Jade feather bead and tassle.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.8-2.9inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg








Fan Rose Delight $34 **$28** (SOLD)


A dainty short necklace with oriental fan, vintage floras, butterfly, sweet carved rose, czech pearls, imported rose beads and imported handmade clay pillows.

14k gold plated chains and clasp used. Approx: 2.7inches (pendant), 9 inches (chains)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg




Glowy Floras $29 **$25**


This is a simple yet classy pair with 925 silver earring hooks used. It is supposed to be worn 3D. From one side you will see the earring with yellow flora and the other side you can view the diamantee front.

925 silver earring hooks used. Approx: 1.2inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at
itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg


Missy Gothic $38 **$32**


A lovely and favourite pair and I love it so much! Simply because of the great combination between red, black & white. Specially imported items used here. Sorry that it is slightly pricey because of the exclusive parts used here.

Left side consists of red rose stone hangling with rhodium tassle, red crystal butterfly, red czech pearl, imported black carved rose with diamantee & glass drop.

Right side consists of black carved rose with diamantee, vintage red bunny cameo, black onyx bead, czech beads, red butterfly crystal, glass beads with rhodium tassle.


White gold earring hooks used. (will update measurement)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg



Sun of the heart $22
(SOLD)


A pretty flora piece for those who love purple & yellow gold. Made up of yellow & purple clayrose, mirror & antique comb charm, rose filigree, 14k gold plated tassle & vintage floras.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.5-3inches (excludes earring hook)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: