Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here's an overdue post. Made these items one month ago but was too busy with bazaars and daily stuffs....


This would be my last update for Year 2008. This year had been a fruitful and memorable year for Petalthots as we get to move to many places and meet countless friends and pals. I hope that you would remember us as your favourite jewelry designer. As we embrace Year 2009, Petalthots wishes all an enjoyable Christmas with lotsa of Joy and Fun and a Happy New Year.


We would be back to our hometown for a short holiday and we will meet again in 2009. I would still be checking and replying emails and crafting during the trip. Therefore, I would bring back my latest design in the new year!


Sorrie for the rush again...if you have an order with us, please ensure that payment reaches us by 22 Dec 2008, 12 midnight. Otherwise, it would be pended till after my trip (ie 29 Dec 08).






Swan Earrings $28 (SOLD)

Sweet symmetrical pair which consists of gold swan charms, peach rutile, swarovski crystals, black onyx teardrops.

14k gold earring hooks used. Approx: 5.2cm (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg





Joyous $32 (SOLD)

Vintage pairs of earrings. Consists of USA imported charms, diamantee studs, yellow carved flowers from US, Japan carved rose, leave and brassfiligree.

High quality Brass earring hooks used. Approx: 4-4.5cm (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: