Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hi lovelies, thanks for making a special trip to MAAD last weekend to say hello! Yupz yesterday was a good rest and I hope you gals enjoyed your holiday yea? so cooling as it was raining whole morning at my side.

I would be preparing items for this weekend Friday and Saturday at Clarke Quay (usual place). For now, here's some items that I had made last week and yesterday. As I would be out whole day, so more items would be up at night. All one-off pieces with no remake.



DreamDress $28 (SOLD)
A really pretty pair with lotsa of trial out fun which I had done. Left consist of my handmade charm with ballerina dress. It is a really pretty and gothic looking charm. Matched up for those who prefers something to match your bronze, black, brown beige dresses.
Also consists of flora charms, onyx teardrop, bell flowers and tassle.
High quality brass earring hooks. Approx: 4.8cm (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Crownie Earrings $18 (SOLD)
Simple and whimsy pair with all the diamantee studded on. Consists of wooden donut, swarovski butterfly crystals, tassle and crown charm.
White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 3.5-4.5cm (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Classic Earrings PT106 $35
This pair consists of some unique and pretty charms passed over by Leona while she was on her flight to Korea. Consists of swarovski pearl, Korea imported black/white flora charm, white beads, heartshape charms, imported handmade claypillows and tassle.
14k gold earring hooks used. Approx: 5.6cm (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: