Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bracelets




Sweet Caress S$19.90 (SOLD)

The 2nd bracelet for the day will be this exquisite piece named ~ Sweet Caress. This piece is designed with my name Petalthots. You can see that I have attached a flower wiring works as the focal design. Added a leaf at the end to accompany it.

Hope that you will like it!

14k gold-filled chains . Wires used are tarnish resistant and glossed with a layer for protection. Approx: 7.5inches (length can be adjusted to suits you)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!






Amiring Roses S$21.90 (SOLD)

Some of my customers were asking me why isnt there any bracelets for sale here. Actually I do have a few ideas in mind but all I need is more time to create them. So here I am to present you with 2 new bracelets. For Amiring Roses, it is made up with black Japan tensha with different types of gold chains, a teddy charm, my special wiring works & swarovski black jet teardrop.

Hope that you will like it!

14k gold-filled chains . Wires used are tarnish resistant and glossed with a layer for protection. Approx: 8inches (length can be adjusted to suits you)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: