Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Earrings


Quesade S$22.90 (SOLD)

Thought thru this design while Im having my yoga session todae!! lolx....very inspirational and sweat alot...

Pretty long earrings, using handmade laces clay lentils with different types of chains design. If you look clearly the chains which I have used in both sides of the earrings are different. Added a strand of czech beads in different tones for both sides. One side is plain black jet and the other side is of AB type. Both of them are so sweet and lovely.

Hope that you will like it!

Approx: 5inches (excluding hooks) up to the longest chain. Rhodium earring hooks. Wires used are tarnish resistant and glossed with a layer for protection.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!



Fantasie S$19.90 (SOLD)

Made this pair of earrings a few days back but too busy to post it up here. Here you are a pair of purple illustrated earrings. Top is lt purple roses with my handmade ribbon concept roses and amethyst donuts. Very sweet and attractive!!

Hope that you will like it!

Approx: 2.2inches (excluding hooks). Rhodium earring hooks.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction

No comments: