Thursday, June 28, 2007


Loving Angels S$19.90 (SOLD)

A cutie piece of bracelet. Charlene's handmade clay lentils with my wiring works on the crescent filigree and starfish charms. Added an angel charm with 14k gold-filled tassle.

14k gold-filled chains used . Approx: 6.9inches (adjustable is possible. please let me know before purchase)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Lovely Twins S$13 (SOLD)

Another pair of sweet tensha with brass butterflies. This pair is simple, sweet and most of all not long type. This is specially for those who do not like to wear long earrings. This is my first pair of earrings from my brass tone collection. Hope that you will like it!

Brass tone earring hooks. Approx: 1.4inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Lovebirds S$15- (Clearance) (SOLD)

I love tensha and they are simply beautiful and lovely. Look at this pair of lovely paintings! I matched it up with gold 3d butterfly and 14k gold-filled loops & swarovski rose alabaster crystals. Surprise yourself with this lovely pairs for your shopping trip this weekend!

14k gold earring hooks used . Approx: 2inches (exclude earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: