Saturday, June 9, 2007

Earrings

Elegance S$23.90 (SOLD)

The look of this pair tells you why it is named Elegance~:) Elegant pair of earrings comprising handmade clay lentils by Karin and semi-precious smoky quartz stones. The shape and texture of the quartz are very unique.

Hope that you will like it!

Rhodium earring hooks are used. Approx: 2 inches (excluding hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!




Sweet Dreams S$19.90 (SOLD)

A mismatched pair with Japan tensha beads. I made the left side few days back but unsure what to add as the right side so that it would be a beautiful mismatch. This time I themed up silver and gold together as a piece.

Left ~ A silver butterfly charm with chains and swarovski black jet teardrop and tensha beads below. Approx: 3.7inches (excluding hooks)

Right ~ A larger tensha with angel charm and swarovski black jet teardrop. Approx: 2.4 inches (excluding hooks)

Hope that you will like it!

14k gold-filled earring hooks are used

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!




Shop Till U Drop S$12.90 (SOLD)

This pair of cutie earrings is dedicated to gals, ladies and woman who loves to shop :) just like me. A slight mismatch in the charms used. I have added a handmade clay round bead with sweet roses print to the top. Left, I have used a silver handbag and I have used an Anna sui charm on the right. The 2nd pictures shows how it look like when it is dangling in the air.

Yes! this pair gonna bring u more joy and love during shopping!! Hope that you will like it!

Rhodium earring hooks. Approx: 2.2 inches. (excluding hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: