Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sabella S$16 (SOLD)

A mismatched pair. I have used a 14k gold round filigree and added a 3D butterfly and ballerina on different sides. I like the name for this because of added a bella on the right side. Added a pinkish purple metallica flowers to them.

14k gold earring hooks used . Approx: 1.6inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!


Jacey S$18.90

Jacey is made up of unique yellow, special cut semi-precious stone and my wiring works on it. I have added some faux pearls with it so that its not so heavy when worn.

14k gold earring hooks used . Approx: 3.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!




Cadence S$19.90

Cadence is made up of lovely red tensha with 14k gold-filled loops and chains and swarovski crystals. I made some during my Cineleisure events in different theme.

14k gold earring hooks used . Approx: 2.6inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!




Abbaine S$12.90 (SOLD)

A unique pair with ivory with rose sculpture designs matched with brass tone rose charms and my wiring works..

14k gold earring hooks used . Wires used are non-tarnish and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: