Wednesday, July 4, 2007


FeltLove S$17.90

This is my special surprise of the day. I learned something new from my friend and made an effort in it. lolx!! Added a handmade felt bag design with my mini seashells pasted on it and my handmade ribbon sewn on the bag. Its a cutie handbag charm. I have also added some brass tone tassle with swarovski blood red heart crystal and black jet teardrop. Fell in love with my new idea of adding felts to accessories...

Approx: 6inches

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Credits to my dear friend Claudia from Felts-in-love who has spent her time helping me with the felt bag. Her felts are fantastic and lotsa practical stuff made with felts! Eg: Instead of having the usual casing for gadgets which you have seen around the streets, why not add some felts made with love for your precious babies?




No comments: