Monday, July 9, 2007

Afternoon gals, today I will be posting 2 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings. Made them at China Square event.



L'ly Secrets S$23 (SOLD)

Dun you find this piece lovely? I love it a lot!!! I feel like painting a pretty scenery behind the the trinket. Added yellow lily shape semi-precious with pink translucent bell flowers in gold frame. Added wiring works to make it seems like floras flowing out.

14k gold chains and toggles used. Approx: 13.4inches(chains), 2.2inches (pendant)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Head over Heels S$16 (SOLD)

One piece of lovely trinket. Heart shape frame with Pinkish dottie heals. Added 2 bell flowers below it. Its simplicity and very adorable.

Rhodium chains and dart toggles used. Approx: 13.8inches(chains), 1.9 (pendant)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Fairy Tales S$12 (SOLD)

A pair of mismatched earrings. This pair of little boots looks like fairy to me and I added a tinkle fairy on the right side. Both of them in baby blue theme. Different tones of 3D mini butterflies were added on each side.

Left: 2.2inches, Right: 1.8inches. (Excludes earring hooks)

Rhodium earring hooks used.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!





Rose Jet Tears S$15 (SOLD)

Another pair of mismatched earrings.

Left~ I have used a silver rose filigree with maroon bell flowers and black jet teardrop bead. Approx: 1.8inches (excludes earring hooks)

Right ~ Handcrafted a heartshape with black flowers, odd shape bead, black jet teardrop bead. Approx: 2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

Rhodium earring hooks used.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: