Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jingle Stalk

Jingle Stalk $32 (SOLD)

When Im about to complete this precious piece, it suddenly struck me that it resembles the fairy tale ~ Jack and the beanstalk. lolz realli!!! was laughing away!! wakaka!! The leaves look like the beans and the wires look like the roots. haha!!

Quite a complicated piece though, I have spent quite some efforts in completing it. I dun think I would be able to remake it exactly...haha because I really love it at first sight. Lately I am very sorry because I have disappointed quite a few gals...very sorry "preciousies". Alright, if there are a few emails for this piece, I would consider changing it to a balloting or bidding system. I will put up a notice here on Friday. If you are interested in this, you may leave a comment or drop me an email :). Dont worry, will reply all emails d!

Handmade clay dolls and leaf clays handcarried during my trip. I connect it up with this very pretty chains. I like this chain and if you realize I have always use it for my brass tone necklaces.

14k gold chains and toggles used. Wires are non tarnish and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 13.2inches (chains), 2 inches (pendant).




To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: