Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bouganille

My sweeties,

Another long wait which makes me feel so guilty. Here's a pair of exclusive earrings, meaning no other remake. I will be at a private invitation bazaar but there will still be some surprise update.
Enjoy!!
Xmas is coming soon~ have you prepared your gifts? Grab them here!!!


Bouganille $26 (SOLD)
Bouganille is my imagination of a pretty yellow flower with black cum purple petals. This flower is so pretty that it catches attention whereva it goes. Same goes to this pretty pair.
Using Pat's handmade clay pillows, swarovski teardrop crystals, yellow carve roses, golden leaves, black tulips.
Rhodium earring hooks. Approx: 2.1 inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: