Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hey dearies,

Im back from my event but into another busy week now again. Not to worry, Im still checking and answering to your emails and enquiries on customizations etc...

The event was well-received and Im so happy to see the familiar faces again.... thanks so much for dropping by, I was really happie to see you gals...to name a few, kelly, jess, pat, ling, cecilia, jean and others if I had missed out your name....thanks thanks...and really hope that you are happy with your new jewelleries.

oh ya in case I forget, I have not post the gift for the contest yet. Thousand apologies for that as I am really busy with events, work and other errands. I will try to complete all by this week. Yupz! I had decided to add an exclusive thing that you will surely love!!! Keep you gals in suspense ya!

1 comment:

kelly. said...

hey valerie! kelly here. i'm still holding on to that reserved necklace okay! (: will email you soon to confirm. thanks so much for that (: