Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Joyous Earrings

Serena $24 (SOLD)
Chic oriental piece. Handmade clay lentils with purchase flowers by Charlene. I had wired around the lentils and added carved rose, birth cert charms, tassle to both sides.
14k gold plated chains and toggle used. Approx: 2.8inches (excludes earring hooks).
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Pinky Joy $22 (SOLD)
Pinky is a joyful piece. Use of my favourite sweet pink. Mismatch dangling pair.
Left ~ Imported handmade clay roundelles from Israel, pink odd shape beads and gold butterfly, approx: 2.2inches (exclude earring hooks)
Right ~ Gold plated butterfly, tassle, swarovski cubic crystal & donut crystals. Approx: 2inches(excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Joyriea $18 (SOLD)
May this pretty bring you more joy. yes! Newly imported handmade clay roundelles from Israel! Pretty eh! cant wait to show you more of what I have :)
Match with green butterflies clonisonne, black jet swarovski crystals and tassle. Mismatch to bring the versatile you!
14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2inches(left), 1.8inches(right) ~ exclude earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: