Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Necklaces

Orientic Charms $28 (SOLD)

Use of all sorts of orientical brass tone charms, wired around with silver and purple wirings, yellow clay flowers.

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Approx: 13.1inches (chains), 3inches (pendant).

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Jovial $26 (Unavailable)

Lovely cheers to you babes! Stay Sweet & Jovial!! *Smiles* May this new year be filled with new joy, love and peace for everyone....cherish your loved ones esp. your family. Most importantly, be happy! My new year resolution would be to produce more trinkets blings blings at Petalthots and update my baby as much as possible and on a more day-to-day basis. *hints*

Jovial is a pretty bling with my wiring works, queen lady charm with swarovski ruby crystals (note: queen charm is a bit 3D type. can swing and turn), pink flowers and swarovski crystals encased.

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Approx: 13.2inches (chains), 2.4inches (pendant).

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: