Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bunnie Hugs Ponie


Bunnie Hugs Ponie $35 (SOLD)
A piece that you should surprise your sweet girlfriend with. Im sorry to post it only today. I had wanted to post it few months ago but waited till now. There had been quite a few amendments done and it took me quite a while to design this piece....haha dun ask me why so long, or maybe due to lotsa of distraction here and there.
A pendant with handmade claydoll hugging a little bunny, I had added a ponie which seems to be showering its love and care for the bunny.....added purple swarovski heartshape crystal, some flowers. All encased in gold wires...
14k gold plated chains and toggle used. Wires are glossed with a layer of finishing

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: