Saturday, January 19, 2008

Earrings Galore II

Katherina Rose $30 (SOLD)

Kath is a bloomy red rose piece which consists of pink flowers handmade clay pillows by Patricia. I had also add bell flowers, fabric rose and dangling goldfish charm. The goldfish charm is really cute. There are 3 fishes attached on one piece. Hope that it does brings to the owner luck :)

Rhodium earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



SpearNature $28 (SOLD)
this is another pair of my spear shape collection. This is a nature blue theme with some white flora bead within the silver wirings.
Rhodium earring hooks used.
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Spearfairy $26 (SOLD)
A new shape which I have tried. It looks like the front of spear head. I had added silver fairy charm, swarovski butterflies crystals with the silver wirings. A simple, unique piece for those who do not like to present to extremely red.
Rhodium earring hooks used.
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!




Goldilocks $26 (SOLD)
A brighten red piece. Lovely gold and red theme to suit your pretty dresses in the coming CNY.
Goldilocks as its name implies, golden piece with a touch of red and white yellow clay flowers, swarovski crystals, 14k gold tassle, bell flowers, white leaf and red ladybird bead.
14k gold-plated earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: