Monday, February 18, 2008

More Earrings

Simply Gosh $24 (SOLD)

As the name spells everything. This is a simple goshie pair of earring.

Celia handmade clay round beads with 3D mini butterfly and swarovski purple powderish teadrop.

14k gold plated earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Vintage Freeze $25 (SOLD)

I hope that this vintage pair had freezed your attraction. A mismatch pair.
Left - Imported vintage cameo with rose designs, pink swarovski crystal, beige carved roses on brass flower cup.
Right - Brass wires with angel charm, beige carved roses on brass flower cup & teardrop.

High quality brass tone earring hooks used

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Pansy Fairy $24 (Unavailable)
For those who loves purple. A mismatch pair. Yup! Finally, the first time that I had used a handmade clay lentils by myself. lolz I had been experimenting it for quite some time but had always feel that the end results could not make it and looks awful. I hope that this piece is more okie ya? Give me your precious comments pls.
Left - A purple rose stone with purplish lentils,
Right - A silver fairy charm on purple paper flowers, czech pearl beads, swarovski crystal.
Rhodium earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: