Monday, March 24, 2008

Earrings for Monday!

Here you are...I was out to run errands just now....
Please bear with me as I would be slow in replying emails. Basically, I am busy with upcoming event and trying to churn out more new designs to showcase @@ *_* winks** haha...still a secret :) Enjoy and happy working!








Dreams $28 (SOLD)

A romantic pair in pure colours. I uses very sweet baby colours for this dainty, lady-like earrings. Your dream home with lovely butterflies flying around the flowers and swinging tassle.
On the right is white pure clay rose with house charm and tassle.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.3inches (left), 2.8inches (right)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Marine $24 (SOLD)

For those who likes white with turqoise. A mismatch pair with white imported rose, swarovski pearls and faceted teardrops in turquoise colour

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Star Style $20 (SOLD)

Have a hair cut with stylish designs? lolz..haha..jus kidding. This pair is very cute with comb and scissors charms and star agate used.

14k gold plated chains and earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Julie $25 (SOLD)

I like the handmade clay lentils by Charlene used here. Crafted them with silver shimmering stars and loop. A slight mismatch with star theme. The tassle on the left is slightly longer that it is seen on the picture.

Rhodium earring hooks and chains used. Approx: 2.8inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: