Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fairiesta 2-in-1 necklace

With all the unhappy airs around, let's diminishes them and proceed to a great weekend. I'm sorry that all my dear sweeties will have to go through this too. Well, I had contacted a family lawyer to get more understanding and seek help in this.

Just to warn those strays, if you really have any unhappy airs, please email to me directly.

While enjoying your weekend, have a look around my new designs and do some shopping ya!! :)
Bringing you the first item of the day, Fairiesta, my 2-in-1 necklace, please stay tune with designs coming up soon!!!




Fairiesta $40 (SOLD)
This piece is a sequel to my "Cresecenta" 2-in-1 necklace. No remakes for this design
One side is a tensha round bead and the other side is a blue clayrose with gold plated fairy and leaf charm.
14k gold plated chains and clasps used. Wires used are of high quality and non-tarnishing materials. Approx: 13.5inches (chains), 4inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: