Friday, March 28, 2008

Princessy Earrings

For the sweeties, enjoy :)
Though updates had been slower than usual, I will try to give you a surprise update as and when. In case that some do not know, registered postage is still FOC.


Rose Kitten $20 (SOLD)

A mismatch pair with my handmade claybeads and I had matched it with kitty and flower theme.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2inches (left), 1.5inches (right), excludes earring hooks.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!
Kylee $24 (SOLD)

Kylee is a lovely violet piece with my handmade bicone beads, tinkerbell and dragonfly charms. I had added light purple ribbons and swarovski pearls to add to the princessy feel.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 3inches (left), 2.7inches (right), excludes earring hooks.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Kyla $35 (SOLD)

Kyla is a special slender piece with 925 sterling silver hooks. This is a mismatch pair with imported flowers, czech blings, shell pearls and shell teardrop beads.
Very classy!!!

925 sterling silver earring hooks used. Approx: 2-2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Krystyn $16 (SOLD)
A simple pair with imported pink beads, 14k gold tassle and swarovski pearls.
14k gold plated diamantee studs used. Approx: 1.9inches

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your designs are so similar to Fleur Fairy. fleurfairycreations.blogspot.com

are you trying to copy her? i hope not because i see that you are doing everything a few days after her. You are despicable.

If you do not approve this comment, i must assume that you are indeed copying and being a magazine editor, i will have to mention abt you in my upcoming article about copycats of intellectual property.

Petalthots said...

Hi "Anonymous",

Please state specifically which design that you felt similarity in. I am very concerned about this as it may also mean the other way round.

If you are an authentic Petalthots customer, why not leave your valuable comments with your name and email rather than being anonymous.

I had decided to publish this comment for the reason that I feel it is unfair to me in the first place because all my collections are personally designed by myself and my efforts given wholeheartedly with lotsa of love and passion in them. Secondly, I also feel that if it is to be a wrong accusation, it is also unfair to the latter.

I hope that this clarifies everything and clears the unhappy airs.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Valerie,

Stay true to your own beliefs and passion...

Jia You!!!
Alicia