Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hey babes, one final update before I focus in making more pretty designs for upcoming bazaars. Please refer to the left side of the bar for the schedule and hope that you will reserve those days ya! Details will be updated from time to time.

I will be on an urgent overseas trip till next week, I would appreciate all pending payments by tonight so that I can prepare for your mailing tommorrow morning. Otherwise, will have to wait till next week....

For now, here's a pair of sweet earrings.


Cheery Earrings $25 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A lively looking pair of sweet earrings. I hope that the cheers will bring to your smile :)

Cheery consists of handmade clay lentils, silver loops, leaves, swarovski crystals & pearls, Korea imported cheer diamantee charm and rhodium chains.

Rhodium earring hooks used. Approx: 2.8inches (left), 3.5inches (right)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: