Monday, May 5, 2008

hello babes, an update after so many busy things in the last week. I made them while I was at MAAD last weekend. For the designs that I had prepared for MAAD, I should be able to post them randomly (few at a time). I am still thinking of a fix time of update for your convenience also but I am not too sure if this timing thingy will be suitable for me. Well, for a start, it will usually be at night (ard this time?). Please do remember to check out ya!

Oh! GOOD NEWS!! Super duper happy with the news. I will be using more of stones in my design as I had finally found some which I had been frantically sourcing....They may cost much more than some of the materials that I am using now.....but good things are hard to come by and you can really see the difference. Its more value for money. okie...till they arrives at my doorstep, I shall bring to you more exquisite trinkets.

DETAILS FOR MY NEXT BAZAAR COMING UP SOON!!!!

Will be a busy month!!!

Chiffon Buds $20 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A very pretty pair of earrings. I personally like the fabric flower which I had sewn on. Well, I also like to match gold with black a lot...as they would mean that are easy to match with clothes.

This pair is made with onyx button beads, leaves, swarovski crystals, butterfly charm, rhodium tassle.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 3inches (left), 1.7inches (right)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

The Liven Mermaid $25 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A very artsy and pretty mismatch pair. Seaside theme if you like it a lot?

Left ~ display a silver mermaid charm with seashells & white flower

Right ~ Golden pearl crown with shells and flowers.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: