Friday, April 18, 2008

More choice of earrings


Gorgeous Princess $28

FOC Registered Postage

My favourite today. Sweet rose clay lentils flown in from Portugal yesterday :) Thanks Celia! this set of claybeads came in 2 pairs only. If you have any request for any customization, chop it quick.

I had matched it with black onyx teardrops, Japan carved rose, tassle & wirings.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 3inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Padparadscha $25 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A fiery and romantic pair. Padparas consists of swarovski crystals with vintage flowers charms, Charlene's handmade clay lentils.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.8inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Butterflies $22 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Cloinessone butterflies with imported flowers, czech beads, clay rose and wirings works. Top is a set of imported handmade clay beads.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Sky Desire $32 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Sky desire is named after the colours in the claybeads here. Clay cameo and clay lentils, both the work of tinkleartroom, reveals the colours of the sky, shades of blue & white. A pretty set of beads. Its just coincidence that I have gotten both at different timing. hahaz! I love the match!

Left ~ Clay cameo with czech beads and rhodium tassle. Approx: 2.8inches (excludes hooks)

Right ~ Rose charm with handmade clay lentils and tassle. Approx: 3.2inches (excludes hooks)

White gold earring hooks are used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: